Appointed by the Town’s Board of Selectmen, this Town commission promotes the creation of affordable housing and supports the town’s other two private, non-profit housing organizations.
A private, non-profit organization that owns, manages, and develops affordable rental housing in Salisbury.
Read more about East Railroad Street, a property that was donated to the Committee for the purpose of developing affordable rental units.
Read more about the Committee’s current project, Holley Place, a 12-unit affordable housing project in Lakeville.
A private, non-profit organization that develops affordable home-ownership housing in Salisbury.
Go to https://www.salisburycthousing.org/ for comprehensive affordable housing information, to learn more about the housing organizations in town, their particular roles and how we can help. You’ll find…
- List of affordable housing properties and contact information in Northwestern CT
- 2018 SALISBURY AFFORDABLE HOUSING PLAN
- HOUSING ORGANIZATIONS IN SALISBURY
- FAIR HOUSING/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY INFO
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR RESIDENTS
- HELP FOR CREATING AFFORDABLE HOUSING
- HOME OWNERSHIP COUNSELING & FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS SERVICES
- & OTHER HELPFUL LINKS