Broadband Access Survey. This survey was created by the all-volunteer Sharon Connect Task Force to advise the Town of Sharon’s Board of Selectmen on options to address the lack of reliable high-speed internet and cell phone service in the area. This survey was made available to the administrators of the Region One School District and to officials in other towns to help them gather current information on high-speed access for their populations.
Meghan Flanagan Deputy Executive Director
Aug 2015 – Present5 years 2 months
Cornwall Bridge, CT
• Offer assistance to the executive director with regard to strategic planning, budgeting, and reporting to the board of directors.
• Supervise staff on sales, marketing, membership support, systems, conference planning, building maintenance and human resources.
• Serve as representative of the organization within webinars, industry, and organization conferences.
• Establish strategic and professional partnerships to enhance membership and conference registrations.
• Reading of monthly articles for association podcasts.
The National Society of Compliance Professionals is a nonprofit, membership organization dedicated to serving and supporting the compliance professional in the financial services industry. NSCP is for compliance, by compliance. NSCP membership provides the financial services professional from the U.S. and Canada with a wide range of resources including a vast network of compliance peers, continuing education to further their knowledge and specialized skills, and regulatory involvement through representation of compliance interests.