Meghan Plouffe, SVNA Home Assistance Director
Meghan joined SVNA in 2016, as the agency’s Home Assistance Director. As director of the program, Meghan plays an instrumental role in helping community members and their families understand the options that are available to help them age safely at home. Prior to joining Salisbury Visiting Nurse Association, Meghan (Kenny) Plouffe was born and raised in Sharon, Connecticut. She attended college in Newton, MA and received a dual degree in Early Childhood Education and Mortuary Science. After college, she moved back home to help run and manage her family business, The Kenny Funeral Homes. She also worked as the Associate Director of Admissions at Indian Mountain School. With her experience, Meghan feels like she can help families make decisions that can be both emotional and difficult.
The latest news from SVNA!
- SVNA welcomes new Hospice Chaplain, Rev. Dr. Martha Tucker!
- SVNA Home Assistance is growing! They have two new locations: 342 Main Street, Lakeville, CT and 515 Sheffield Plain Rd, Sheffield,MA
For more information, please call (860) 435-1266 (CT office) and (413) 354-1401 (MA office)
- SVNA has been named a Top Agency of the 2019 HomeCare Elite, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
Salisbury Visiting Nurse Association is Your LOCAL Full Service Home Care Agency providing you with:
- Skilled Nursing Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Infant & Pediatric Home Care
- Medical Social Services
- Rehabilitation Therapies
- Home Health Aides
- Home Care Assistance
SVNA serves the communities in the North West corner of Connecticut:
Canaan, Cornwall, Falls Village, Goshen, Kent, Lakeville, Norfolk, North Canaan, Salisbury, Sharon, Taconic and Warren.
Compassionate home care and admissions 24/7.