The latest news from SVNA:
At SVNA, we are closely monitoring the situation related to the most recent coronavirus, known as COVID-19. We are following all new developments so we can provide our employees with the most up-to-date information possible. Our highest priority is protecting our patients, our employees, and our communities from exposure to this virus by a measured, science-based series of interventions.
Below you will find resources and recent communications related to COVID-19:
- SVNA Home Assistance is WAIVING the 3-hour minimum to help the elderly in the coming weeks. Click on the link for details: One-hour visits
Health & Wellness Tips:
- Washing hands prevents illnesses and spread of infections to others … how’s your hand-washing technique?” Click here for some tips.
- Does the COVID-19 pandemic have you feeling anxious and worried? If yes, please know that you’re not alone! Click on the link to learn ways to help you manage stress during this challenging time. Click here
- Recommendations for cleaning and disinfecting households with suspected/confirmed Coronavirus Disease: Click here
Salisbury Visiting Nurse Association is your LOCAL Full-Service Home Care Agency providing you with:
- Skilled Nursing Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Infant & Pediatric Home Care
- Medical Social Services
- Rehabilitation Therapies
- Home Health Aides
- Home Care Assistance
SVNA serves the communities in the North West corner of Connecticut:
Canaan, Cornwall, Falls Village, Goshen, Kent, Lakeville, Norfolk, North Canaan, Salisbury, Sharon, Taconic and Warren.
We provide compassionate home care and admissions 24/7.
Read our latest e-news by clicking on the link below:
Have questions about our home care services?
Call us at (860) 435-0816
For Home Assistance Services, please call (860) 435-1266 (CT office) or (413) 354-1401 (MA office)