Saturday, August 29
$50 per Vehicle
As an irresistible force of social and cultural change, Berry Gordy’s legendary Motown made its mark not just on the music industry, but society at large. Join Barrie, Aurelia, and Toby for an evening of your favorite Motown hits! Step back in time as they celebrate one of the greatest eras in American music, featuring icons such as The Supremes, Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, and more!
We thank everyone for your continued support! We are excited to be able to provide a safe activity for all to enjoy.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Keep 6ft distance with people when exiting your vehicle and at all times on the playhouse property.
- Masks must be used at all times when not in your vehicle.
- You must remain in your vehicle at all times during the performance, with the exception of going to the restroom. NO social gatherings are permitted anywhere on the playhouse property.
- Our lobby restrooms will be available.
- There will be socially distance markers in front of each restroom to show you where to stand while waiting.
- Touchless hand sanitizers will be available in each restroom.
- Restrooms will be cleaned every 1/2 hour.
- No more than three people allowed in the restroom at any time.
- Besides the hand sanitizers in each restroom, volunteers will also have spray bottles with hand sanitizers for your use.
- Currently, our liquor license does not allow us to serve alcohol in our parking lot. State Law and local ordinances do not allow open containers in public and we therefore cannot legally allow patrons to bring their own alcoholic beverages.
PATIO BAR and TABLES:
- You may arrive two hours prior to the performance. Tables will be available on the patio and the lawn in front of the patio.
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart, please do not move tables or chairs.
- SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Since we are still in PHASE 2 of Reopening CT, There will be table service only when ordering alcoholic beverages. Guests are not permitted to walk directly up to the bar.
- In order to purchase an alcoholic beverage you must be seated at a table. Table space is limited and is a first come, first served basis. Social distancing procedures must be followed, as mandated by the Federal and Local governments.
- Parking is limited to 52 cars.
- Please arrive early so we can spread out and avoid lines.
- Cars will all be parked facing the BOK Gallery.
- When purchasing your parking spot, you may choose specific parking sections in the lot. (see vehicle diagram below) in section A (closest to the stage) B(center of parking lot) or C(On the lawn against the hill) for their vehicle reservations. It is requested that larger vehicles choose section C to ensure sightlines to the stage for everyone. All sections will have good visibility to the stage.